I jacked this from Rap-Up but here are 5 facts about “Tupac’s” appearance at Coachella last night.
Folks have been inquiring all day about how the show was put together well here ya go…
1. Tupac’s protective mother Afeni Shakur was “positively thrilled” after seeing the lifelike portrayal of her son, according to TMZ. While she was not in attendance at the festival, she did watch the live stream on YouTube.
2. Dr. Dre asked Afeni for approval to incorporate her son into his performance and she agreed. As a thank you, Dre reportedly made a donation to the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation.
3. The Tupac hologram was Dre’s idea. He called on San Diego-based company AV Concepts, who took nearly four months to create it in a studio. “We worked with Dr. Dre on this and it was Dre’s vision to bring this back to life,” Nick Smith, president of AV Concepts, told MTV News. “It was his idea from the very beginning and we worked with him and his camp to utilize the technology to make it come to life.”
4. The exact cost of bringing Pac back to life for one night is undisclosed, but is estimated in the price range of $100,000 to upwards of $400,000.
5. According to Daz Dillinger, Nate Dogg was originally supposed to appear as a hologram as well, but a last-minute decision was made not to use him. Instead photos of the late rapper flashed across the screen as Snoop performed “Ain’t No Fun.”
The basedgods have spoken and resurrected Tupac from the dead…In the form of hologram. Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre performed last night at the Coachela festiva beside a technological enhanced image of Pac. This looks too real. Sources say that it cost $10 million for this to be done.
Doesn’t Pac have better things to do in Brazil besides leaking sex tapes and new music? I mean come on B…
According to sources, a sextape from 1991 is starring Tupac Shakur is about to be released to the public. In the video Pac can be seen getting some head and partying with Digital Underground member Money B.
The tape, shot in 1991, begins with a bunch of groupies in a living room during a house party. Tupac walks into the room with his pants down to his ankles, his shirt off … sporting several chains.
Tupac — whose head is shaved — pulls one of the women toward him, and she begins performing oral sex. As she does her thing, an unreleased song of Tupac’s is playing in the background, as Tupac is singing along and dancing, wiggling his hips.
And it gets even better. As the woman services Tupac, who is holding a cocktail in one hand and a blunt in another, Money B from Digital Underground walks over to him. Tupac puts his cocktail arm around Money B, continues singing and dancing … and the woman never stops.
As the tape ends it appears he’s ready to begin sexual intercourse. It’s unclear if there’s another tape.
We’ve learned the person in possession of the tape is making plans to release it.
I guess Pac is still gettin around 20 years later…LOL
The good folks over at Allhiphop broke this story earlier today.
If you don’t know, after getting shot in Quad Studios back in 1994 Tupac quickly pointed the finger at music executive Jimmy Henchmen. Henchmen is now on the run from the Feds in a drug trafficking case, and obviously has pissed somebody off.
Dexter Isaac who is an associate of Henchmen has come forth and admitted that he was actually the person who shot and robbed Tupac that night. Of course this shooting was meaningful, because it is what many believe actually sparked the “East Coast VS West Coast beef.
The confession was made earlier today, which is the eve of Pac’s 40th Birthday. It’s really hard to believe that Pac would be 40 years old right now. Makes you think how different things would have been if the events of that one night would have never happened.
Very interesting read right here, maybe this will bring us closer to finding out who actually killed Pac and Biggie.